We have resumed In-Person Worship at 10:30am and will continue Virtual Worship at 9:00am. Most of our other ministries will continue to be virtual for now.
Here are some in-person worship guidelines:
- Masks are required.
- People with underlying health conditions or within the age category most susceptible to communicable illnesses should continue virtual worship.
- Physical contact (like shaking hands, hugs etc.) is strictly prohibited during in-person worship.
- In-person worship is offered on Sunday morning at 10:30am only.
- Virtual worship is offered at 9am only. Videos of past worship services are available on our YouTube channel.
- Strict social distancing measures will be observed.
- Pews will be roped off to ensure appropriate distancing.
- We will have additional masks on hand for those who need them.
- The offering plates will be in the church lobby, and communion will be safely served.
- Family units may sit together.
- Nursery, coffee hour, and fellowship will remain suspended for now.
Consistent with our calling to love and care for one another and for the health of our neighbors, any person attending in-person worship must wear a mask and maintain physical distancing. Those who are ill, have tested positive for COVID-19, or who are in vulnerable populations should refrain from attending in-person worship. Persons exposed to COVID-19, or who have previously tested positive for COVID-19, must refrain from attending in-person worship until at least two weeks after they have tested negative for the presence of the virus. Persons who choose to attend in-person worship agree to inform the church promptly if they learn they have been exposed to COVID-19. Notice of COVID-19 exposure should be made by calling 281-392-2300 or emailing and should inform us of the relevant date(s) of in-person attendance. The church will then make appropriate, anonymous notifications to others who may have been in attendance on the same date, so they may take appropriate steps to protect their health and safety.