Welcome to the Living Word Nursery!
The Purpose of the Nursery
To provide the best care for children, ages six weeks to three years old, in an atmosphere of Christian love and warmth.
Our Staff and Volunteers
The nursery is staffed every Sunday from 7:45am to 12:00pm with a paid and trained nursery attendant. Depending on the number of children in the nursery, they have junior high or high school students helping as volunteers.
New to the Nursery
Before Your First Visit to the Nursery:
1. Print and fill out a Nursery Form. We ask parents to fill one out each "school year" from August to August. Don't worry we have copies in the nursery too.
2. Pack a diaper bag to leave with your child in the nursery. Please stock with diapers, wipes diaper cream, drink and snack for your child (if needed). Please label the diaper bag with your child's first and last name.
When you Arrive:
1. The nursery is located in Room 15 in the education building.
2. Introduce yourself and your child to the staff.
3. Turn in the Nursery Form and sign your child in for the day.
4. Head to Discipleship Meetings or Worship.
∞ The nursery is here so that parents can participate in on campus Living Word activities. Parents must remain onsite the entire time their child is in the nursery.
∞ Children cannot come into the nursery if there are any of the following symptoms in the last 24 hours: fever (over 100.6 F), green runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, and/or other symptoms of illness.
∞ Parents are responsible for providing a diaper bag with diapers, wipes, diaper cream (if needed), and a snack for their child (if needed).
∞ Children can stay in the nursery up to two hours at the maximum.
∞ If a child is crying for more than 15 minutes, running fever, or appears to be sick, the parent will be texted and asked to return to the nursery to care for their child.