�Let us consider how to provoke one another to love and good deeds, not neglecting our connections, as is the habit of some, but by encouraging one another.
• Twelve Ordinary Men: How the Master Shaped His Disciples for Greatness, and What He Wants to Do with You by John MacArthur
• Twelve Extraordinary Women: How God Shaped Women of the Bible, and What He Wants to Do with You by John F. MacArthur
• The Lego Principle: The Power of Connecting to God and One Another by Joey Bonifacio
• Making Disciples – One Conversation at a Time by D. Michael Henderson
• Jesus for Atheists by Amy-Jill Levine
• Holy Envy by Barbara Brown Taylor